displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: 306 gti6 engine complete with richw unlocked ecu 5 speed box
sloppy

Senior User

Post #1
As above a 306gti6 engine removed from a 98 rear ended car with 100k on the clock,

the engine is the best ive heard really is quiet (no tapping) and runs smooth as expected and has good compression (tested before fitting)

when i got the engine last year for my conversion i got details off the owner of the car having recently had new cam belt rollers tensioners aux belt and valeo clutch, and a service. Was a forum members car off here that was rear ended.

I have only done about 1500 miles since then and the oil is still golden and the belt etc can be inspected to prove it was changed.

really is a good runner and is ready to drop in and run, as all service items have been changed recently.

its currently in my 405 mi16 which i converted to a gti6, so it can be seen running etc.

it has a professionally unlocked ecu with a clip in chip (socket-ed board)which can be removed for mapping purposes.

I also have an original gti6 loom which can go instead of the one on the engine but thats up to you there basically the same other than multi plugs.

gear box is from a 2.0 xsi works ok with the engine but only used as i could not fit a gti6 box into the 405!

im looking for £395 for the engine as it really is a good one and ready to go, i will throw in the gti6 exhaust manifold (currently on a 2.0 xsi one) engine loom, the unlocked ecu and gear box and lambda sensor, and all aux stuff i.e air con pas etc. would literally go straight in.

This package is really for a conversion i.e 205, if some one wants just engine etc please pm me as obviously i will discount if for bits you don't require.

Happy to pallet up for someone but you arrange the courier and would really need tail lift.

will split if people are after certain bits, as above

pm me with any queries or to view etc.
Posted 22nd Oct 2011 at 17:30