displaying posts 26 to 29 of 29

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: James and Gina's Rallye
306 Rxs

Regular

Post #26
I didn´t noticed any kind of clunk, maybe due to my other mounts are also rigid!!
I don't think the clunk is due to lack of tighten, because i didn't made a lot of effort on tightening it on my car.

The parts of the mount were all in good shape, nothing inducing excessive wear or something like it.
Are your driveshafts all ok?

What is a hybrid?

Honda engine...Ford brakes...Peugeot chassis...Vauxhall steering...
Posted 22nd Apr 2012 at 23:32
atterz

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
Possibly not mate, i really need to change the passenger side one but because my gearbox sounds like w**k and the crank seal is leaking i dont see the point until the end of the year when i do all three!

Hmm it seemed to stop when i reinstalled it and tightened it all up :S.

owain wrote:
A GTI-6 with a good dashboard and the seats down can outsprint an E46 M3 in July.
Posted 22nd Apr 2012 at 23:37
306 Rxs

Regular

Post #28
I need to say that my hand is calibrated for a 160Nm of tightening torque, maybe that´s the reason why the clunk never showed up. lolol

What is a hybrid?

Honda engine...Ford brakes...Peugeot chassis...Vauxhall steering...
Posted 22nd Apr 2012 at 23:40
atterz

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
Haha Big grin i couldnt get any more purchase with a spanner so ill whip it in work one day with an 18mm deep and torque it to about 70lbft and see if that helps!

owain wrote:
A GTI-6 with a good dashboard and the seats down can outsprint an E46 M3 in July.
Posted 22nd Apr 2012 at 23:48

Pages (2): 1 [2]