displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: annoying rattle vibration
micky325

Post #1
hey im new on here, ive got x reg hdi 306 and today i replaced all bushes and ball joints on wishbones, anti roll bar bushes, 2 front shocks as there was a strange rattle vibration when im ticking over in 1st gear with clutch out, the rattle then seems to dissapear when i pick up speed, when i jacked the car up before i changed anything and let it back down the noise disapeared but slowly returned so i thought it was suspension related but it is still there now after spending 200 pounds on itSad

micky325
Posted 11th Oct 2011 at 19:52
monkeyman

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Thats just the noise of a diesel LOL

pop the bonnet, and have a good hunt around for the source of the noise, if you can hear it in the cabin it might be something loose in the interior. So many things it could be without a more accurate description of where its coming from. Also now shocks will take a while to settle down.

Spanner Monkeys Monkey Spanner
Forum Search Clicky
Posted 13th Oct 2011 at 11:48