displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Manifold removal
judge dead

Regular

Post #1
ok so me being off my work for a while and having no money i decided to clean engine bay and first part i was starting on is manifold i was wondering how to remove it i can see the obv bolts or 2 to remove ect. But is there anything i need to watch out for breaking or seals that will need replacing if i remove injectors ect. as i have no money i cant buy anything wich might break lol.
Posted 10th Oct 2011 at 16:34
anth

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Your need a new manifold gasket as it will tear when you remove the manifold, everything will just bolt in/out.

I done mine once without changing it and it tore, at the time i just put it back together and it was OK, f*ck knows how it didnt leak after that.
Posted 10th Oct 2011 at 18:24
swiftyboi006

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
The injectors just pull out but be carefull with the seals then its bolts from then on, change the inlet gasket like anth said....simple

cherry p1.....SOLD (regreting this)
blaze p2.....why did i buy this SOLD
Black p3 Love
Posted 13th Oct 2011 at 21:05
monkeyman

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Get some latex or platic work gloves and put one loosely into each of the inlets on the block/head. You really dont want anything falling into those while the manifold is off.

Spanner Monkeys Monkey Spanner
Forum Search Clicky
Posted 13th Oct 2011 at 21:21