displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Couple of new things!
chrisd306

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Well im pretty much fed up with my dirty derv, and was looking at buying something mega for oin the road but desided iu would go dowen the bike route, so but a cheapo sky jet 125

for mincing about on and learning as have no exp on a bike at all, getting on fine tho an will hopefully get a 600 around april next year, so i couldnt aford to go get a new car without borrowing money an i diont want to do that, so went seen my dad lol, and picked up this 944 for much cheapness and is now fully mot'd, has few extras wheels and seats are fully retrimed white and blue leather an looks good, dad has owned the car for last 11 years so i know hes looked after it!!

only reason he sold it was because, he got rid of my mums 350z and bought an old db7 so he had to get rid of a toy lol!!

Also i needed a bigger car for doing stuff with the missus and my boy an her boy an the 3door 306 was a bit tight so basically got this vw for cheap an stuck tyres an a steering arm on it an its good to go, great nick an drive well, its a 1.8 T sport model fancy inside not fast but quick enough for a family hack would of prefered a derv 1 tho!! so im looking for bigger vw wheels for the passat!

i know the pictures aren the best but best ive got to hand as im offshore

In my garage just now

2003 BMW M3 & 2009 L200 Raging Bull
& Audi Q5 S Line
AX stock rod & Saxo Stock rod
Sold the bike an charged rallye an bought a caravan, midlife crisis or what!
Posted 9th Oct 2011 at 16:34
cwspellowe

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
That Porka was lovely when I saw it, knew it wouldn't be long til you got your hands on it Laugh

Bye bye Sundance Kid Sad
Posted 9th Oct 2011 at 20:02
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #3
I want that Porka! Love
Posted 9th Oct 2011 at 20:10
chrisd306

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
That one is nice although the 911 is better 944 neds few rusty bits sorted out but will get on that soon, my dad is bad for cars lol heres his 911 and etype!

In my garage just now

2003 BMW M3 & 2009 L200 Raging Bull
& Audi Q5 S Line
AX stock rod & Saxo Stock rod
Sold the bike an charged rallye an bought a caravan, midlife crisis or what!
Posted 10th Oct 2011 at 16:27