displaying posts 1 to 9 of 9

Author Subject: Supercar Trackday At Goodwood Today
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Popped along to this today. Was a cracking day (for free) and there was some real exotica there. Some picciesSmile

The Aston ONE-77

Crazy MK2 Golf

As rare as rocking horse shit these!

Another Merc

Saving the best till last :p

My old man wrote me a letter from prison once. It said if you don't want to end up in here, stay away from crime, women and drugs. Trouble is, that don't leave you much else to do, does it?
Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 18:55
seans6

Senior User

Post #2
Nice piccys Smile, what engines in that golf?
Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:02
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Some Ford V8. Bet it handled like a boat!

My old man wrote me a letter from prison once. It said if you don't want to end up in here, stay away from crime, women and drugs. Trouble is, that don't leave you much else to do, does it?
Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:04
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Video here

Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:09
justinaccurate

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
I had to look up what that silver merc was.... Can't say I've come across the CLK DTM before but looks great and sounds badass
Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:13
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
justinaccurate wrote:
I had to look up what that silver merc was.... Can't say I've come across the CLK DTM before but looks great and sounds badass

It's mostly carbon from what I could see. Plus the small matter of a 600 odd bhp engine in the front of it.

Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:34
CUJ

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
I only got 1 pic from the day..

340 horses
Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:46
heliosphan

Senior User

Post #8
Roll eyes Nice illegal plates on that Veyron. Unless the millionaire owner whips his screwdriver set out each time he leaves the private car park to put yellow/white plates on...

Amazing pics/cars though , cheers. Thumbs up
Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 19:54
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #9
tompaltridge wrote:
Roll eyes Nice illegal plates on that Veyron. Unless the millionaire owner whips his screwdriver set out each time he leaves the private car park to put yellow/white plates on...

Amazing pics/cars though , cheers. Thumbs up

It was LHD so maybe not so illegal. I was stood next to it when he started it. Sounded lush - it just exploded into life. Kind of wish I was behind the Zonda when that was startedYes

Posted 8th Oct 2011 at 20:12