displaying posts 1 to 8 of 8

Author Subject: Good roads in South West Wales area
tcrallye

Regular

Post #1
Hey, I've had my rallye for a while now and not yet taking her on a good weekend drive. Recently I put on my new Rainsport 2's, prior to this I had four mismatched budget tyres at different stages of wear and the difference is unbelievable to say the least, it goes exactly where I point it now!

So now I'm after some epic open roads to give her a good test on, I've come across a fair few on my way to North Wales but was wondering if anyone can reccommend some. The ones surrounded by miles and miles of field and rolling hills so you can see around every corner before hand, you get the idea.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Tom. Thumbs up
Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 12:59
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
you need to state you will be adhering to the relevant speed limits and you will not be running over any children in the process of your 'spirited drive' otherwise people here will eat you alive...!
Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 13:29
tcrallye

Regular

Post #3
billyboy99 wrote:
you need to state you will be adhering to the relevant speed limits and you will not be running over any children in the process of your 'spirited drive' otherwise people here will eat you alive...!

Of course; I thought this was a given and therefore didnt feel there was any necessity for it to be mentioned. I dont drive like a d*ck which is why im looking for a nice open road so I can see any traffic coming rather than squeezing through the tiniest of gaps between flashing motors like most do around my parts in their 1.4 civics!
Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 13:34
simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Llandow or pembrey Smile

All South Wales Members Click Here
Team Supercharged Black RALLYE ™ (Click Here for Build Project)
MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 13:46
tcrallye

Regular

Post #5
Cheers Simon. Anywhere specifically? Also you home at all this weekend, can get that blank off you if so?

Tom
Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 15:49
simonjames

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
i should be about this weekend give me a text before you head down

All South Wales Members Click Here
Team Supercharged Black RALLYE ™ (Click Here for Build Project)
MY EBAY ITEMS

Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 16:20
jamesgti6

Regular

Post #7
Well being from Fishgaurd you have loads of good roads up there. When i lived there i used the st Davids road to go for a blast just gota keep your eyes open for the odd sheep

Team Manstone
Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 16:59
tcrallye

Regular

Post #8
jamesgti6 wrote:
Well being from Fishgaurd you have loads of good roads up there. When i lived there i used the st Davids road to go for a blast just gota keep your eyes open for the odd sheep

This is true. But I was looking for more picturesque areas like the preseli mountains! Thought I'd go somewhere different for a change.
Posted 27th Sep 2011 at 18:57