displaying posts 26 to 28 of 28

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: New to forum, heres my car
Lloyd6

Post #26
aaron6 wrote:
What are the main differences between the two other than the obvious body design?

not much just a newer version. same engine, the gt turbo has a ct9 turbo and the glanza has a ct9b turbo, thats bout it Smile

Nice boy, Loves dropping the box!
Posted 29th Sep 2011 at 00:42
aaron6

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
Ahhhh. Smile

See the sheer power and might of the lesser known burrowing owl.

Posted 29th Sep 2011 at 06:15
dangti6

aka JKshooter

Post #28
A mate of mine recently bought a Glanza V and wouldn't stop praising it. I went out in it and was struggling to see what the fuss was about. He was rattling off all the brand names of things it had fitted (he was only going on what he was told, he doesn't know what any of it means).

We took it to a rolling road and it only made 121bhp LOL The guy got out of it and said 'it's not a good one', standard ones make 130 all day long'. Mateys face was a picture. He booked it in straight away and has spunked silly money on it. I am keen to get up to Leicester next month when he gets the last bits sorted and see if it makes the 200 he is aiming for. He hates banter and retaliates with his credit card LOL

• Senior Test Automation Engineer for the 306GTi6 Owners Club Forum Wizard

• Posted 29th Sep 2011 at 09:14

Pages (2): 1 [2]