displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: What do ya reckon?
wayn3h

Post #1
Well, I've just put a small deposit down on this:

http://pistonheads.com/sales/3217746.htm

Regretted selling my White 16V last year and haven't been able to find another for sale... Sad so this seems like the next best thing I guess and should be nice and cheap'ish for a daily runaround. Anyone know of this particular car or have any advice?

I also currently own a Black Rallye which I may or may not be selling. Might be another big regret. Will have to ponder this one big time.

new decals and detailing being done this week..

It may be on the market in a couple of weeks. Just got it booked in the garage for the bottom arms and full service. So, yea, shout me if you may be interested. 104K, straight through to scorpion, very clean anthracite cyclones, oil change every 5K etc etc, 10 mot, 4 tax.
It was an insurance write off due to a low speed impact with a bollard (when my mother owned it haha.). Drivers wing and some mechanical work had to be done. Pretty sure it was documented on the site somewhere. Will try find the thread if it's still about. Was all done to a high standard and is rock solid.
Posted 21st Sep 2011 at 16:32