displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: Help me with the lexia-3 interface
andyfang

Post #1
Hi, all guys, I need you help, Today I would like to diagnose my peugeot 407, and luckily, I find this pp2000/lexia-3,
http://chinasinoy.com/wholesale/lexia-3-lexia3-v46-citroen-peugeot-diagnostic-pp2000-v23-free-shipping-by-dhl-794.html
I have heard this tool is great for the Peugeot, however, I haven¡¯t used it before, does some body have the experience of this tool, can you share some information with me? Thumbs up

Helping others is my pleasure!
Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 09:47
720puggti

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Are you really in LA? Oh and that "tool" is more than likely no good, it's a chinese imitation that most on here would advise you stay well clear of.

Deepak Gohil

Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 20:23
vts_tibi

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
I've bought two from here:

http://www.buyobd.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9

Both been good! Doing CAN and all the stuff!

You can only buy clone, or if you're very lucky you can come across an original Actia interface. But there are good clones out there doing the same as the original! Stay clear of bad copies! Smile

VTS
best 60' : 2.272
best 1/8 ET : 9.375 @ 74.42mph
best 1/4 ET: 14.603 @ 97.047mph

Team Trackday™
Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 21:07
andyfang

Post #4
720puggti wrote:
Are you really in LA? Oh and that "tool" is more than likely no good, it's a chinese imitation that most on here would advise you stay well clear of.

Hi, my friend thanks for your reply. Yes, your idea is great, however, I think chinese clone tool is much cheap.

Posted 20th Sep 2011 at 02:41
andyfang

Post #5
vts_tibi wrote:
I've bought two from here:

http://www.buyobd.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=9

Both been good! Doing CAN and all the stuff!

You can only buy clone, or if you're very lucky you can come across an original Actia interface. But there are good clones out there doing the same as the original! Stay clear of bad copies! Smile

hi, my friend, thanks for your information, Yes, I would like to have one clone if it can work well, for the original one is expensive, I can't afford.No

Posted 20th Sep 2011 at 02:46
gti6owner

Post #6
hi, my dear friend, I have used this tool, this tool works well for my peugeot 407, you can have a try, I also have the clone one, However, I am not buying at this shop.
Posted 20th Sep 2011 at 04:09