displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Somewhere to live in Bristol
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Gonna be homeless this Sunday so anyone got a house for me to live in?

Looked at tons of places and its been impossible.

Worth a try I guess.
Posted 9th Sep 2011 at 18:23
thugpuggin

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
That doesn't sound good Jim. If the shed wasn't full I'd rent it to you. Beth not an option for the interim mate?

Black X Reg PIII.VGTi 6 A4212 pt 1 A4212 pt 2 Searching the streets of Bristol for 1.36p/day.

Joint Kent Leader

Posted 9th Sep 2011 at 19:42
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Why did I get no email saying someone replied.

beth is being funny about it. One minute she says its ok then the next she doesnt. I gots me a new woman but she lives in Melksham, too far away! I looked at shit loads of places, some were complete shit holes, like a squat. I found the perfect place but they chose to have someone else live there instead of me!!! f*ck them, I am f*cking funny, good looking, clean, what the f*ck else do they want in a housemate for f*cks sakes... no one has all the qualities like me its pure bullshit!

And what the f*ck is it with places wanting girls only. Just about everywhere has 2 blokes and 1 girl so looking for another girl! Or its a house full of girls. It p*sses me off so much, I havent been outside incase I beat the shit out of someone.

Can you tell im happy?
Posted 9th Sep 2011 at 20:46