displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: thats a change
cappy01

Regular

Post #1
anybody that has read my previous threads will know i have been having problems with getting my rallye running.
well in a change of events it flew through its mot today, not so much as an advisory, so as you can imagine i was beaming, so bloody chuffed. but as for my 307 hdi, that has well and truly spat the dummy! i finished work and set off home when suddenly the engine management light came on an went into limp mode so i pulled over and reset it but as soon as i came onto turbo boost it came back on. i took it back to the workshop and put it on the computer and this is what it told me;
DPF fault
diesel additive fault
boost pressure too low
EGR circuit fault
re-circulation circuit fault
fuel pressure too low
fuel pump circuit fault
lambda circuit fault
anti pollution fault
now the DPF could well trigger all the faults but its still £145+ vat to sort it along with moving house this weekend with having to buy all new carpets and both cars to tax and test. it never ending!
Posted 8th Sep 2011 at 00:00