displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Contact Us / Feedback etc
captainash Admin

Post #1
The DNS for my email has finally caught up, and I now have 175 unread emails LOL

Apologies to anyone trying to get in touch, I'll get back to you when I can.

If you're having problems logging in, clear your browser cookies and try again. This site and the old one have different ways of logging in, and that seems to be causing the problem.

If you've upgraded your membership and nothing's changed, jsut be patient. The Worldpay redirect doesn't seem to work, which could have been DNS again ... so I'm having to do some upgrades manually. Don't worry though, everything's recorded, so I just need to get through the list.

Bear with me, it's all gone a bit Crazy

quote:
Ash is in charge, from afar
Posted 5th Sep 2011 at 11:13
captainash Admin

Post #2
Quick update ... if anyone still can't log in, try it again twice. The first time it fails, all cookies will be deleted. The next time you try it, you should be able to log in without any problems.

quote:
Ash is in charge, from afar
Posted 6th Sep 2011 at 01:46