displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: changed sump, wont start.. no spark?
gti-gaz

Regular

Post #1
Just changed my sump and now the car won't start Sad
It's got fuel, sounds like electrics and pump is working checked battery, but just found there's no spark??

I did notice possibly a very slight missfire at low revs at1.5-2k after I slowed down after a bit of a hoon in the countryside the last day I drove it.. but then I thought I was being paranoid as it didn't do it later on or on my hour drive home.

I also cleaned out the stepped motor and have just seen there's two unplugged m133 cables! I know the one thats on the same cabling as the maf doesn't need to be plugged in
But I've never seen or can't remeber seeing the second m133 plug that's on the same cabling as the stepper motor/idle control valve. Not sure if this is the root cause of no spark!?!
Posted 1st Aug 2011 at 23:33