displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: can anyone shed some light please
savingapug

Post #1
i know i dont have a rallye or gti 6 but its still a 306 lol. the car will not fire she just turns sounds like no priming on the fuel pump and the central locking devolped the typical open close thing but all was fine. thing is engine was buggered so i did a swap new engine has had cambelt kit and water pump change new coil pack sparks leads injectors they are all brand new and fitted to haynes spec. i have the briton box keypad immob which works as i can put my key in and lights change from red to green. she simply wont fire and theres no fuel getting to the rail. ive tried bridging 5 and 8 on the relay behind the ecu no luck but i have bridged the connectors on the central locking control unit and it now works as its bypassed the door sensor things are the central locking and the fuel pump connected in anyway ? ie my bridge causing the the fuel pump to fail. can anyone shed some light on what i may have done to disrupt the system the alternator main lead spade end had snapped new one fitted i thought it could of been that.. please can someone shed some light
Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 05:32