displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Anybody with their own spray equipment?
alcon

Senior User

Post #1
Does anyone have their own compressor and spray equipment in (or near) the Glasgow area and fancy spraying a boot lid for me...to a reasonably high standard? Would also be good if you could get me the paint materials required or point me in the direction where I could buy them. I don't mind doing all the prep work and just delivering you a nice masked off and primed boot ready for spraying etc.

Offers?

(although I say Glasgow area....anywhere between Glasgow and Fife!)

1999 GTi-6 (china blue)
1999 Rallye (black)
Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 00:12
cwspellowe

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
I'm in Airdrie mate, have compressor, spray gun, everything. Must be ok as I just painted my car LOL Can get the paint shaded to match your car too if you can make it up when my supplier is open.

When do you think you'll be wanting it done? I'm free all this week but space gets tight here as of next week as I work from home.

Bye bye Sundance Kid Sad
Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 03:11
alcon

Senior User

Post #3
I'll maybe drop in and see you some time then...let you see this boot lid and see what you think.

1999 GTi-6 (china blue)
1999 Rallye (black)
Posted 15th Jul 2011 at 18:51