displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Koni suspension kit, or other?
colm_gti

Post #1
Currently have my recently acquired ph3 gti6 as a daily driver, but do a good few trackdays a year, maybe 1 a month between April and October, fund permitting, and although I was highly impressed with how the car performed at it's first trackday, I wouldn't mind it sitting a little better.

I found the standard suspension (albeit with a good geo setup) more than adequate for track driving, even compared with my previous cars (coilover'd clio 172 and e36 m3 evo), and don't really feel it needs to be upgraded as such as I don't want to loose the compliance and comfort on the road, just want to freshen it up and lower it a bit.

I was looking at the koni shock and spring kit and was wondering if many on here have experience with it? How did they find it etc? And are there any better alternatives?

Colm
Posted 30th May 2011 at 16:55