currently abusing type r's in a town near you ™ Wink
I truely live for the 306 ®
Build date: 29th October 1997 Wednesday's car
midweek madness Tee hee
Posted 30th Sep 2011 at 13:28
nashy

Sarcastic Tw@

Post #79
I will totally admit that I've had enough of clueless lane hoggers and just use whichever lane us moving the quickest Yes

Pete Sims - R.I.P buddy!

PS£ id - onenashy
Posted 30th Sep 2011 at 18:08
lewisdmz

Senior User

Post #80
just make sure your holding the horn on when you drive past middle lane hoggers, they really appreciate it.
Posted 30th Sep 2011 at 23:59
honestly3k

Seasoned Pro

Post #81
Had an interesting adventure yesterday.....got stuck behind some old fool in his stupid miniture 4x4 on a country road 60mph limit.....you know the kind, really small poofy old mans mini 4x4 that could easily be some dodgy foreign branded car!!

I normally try to make a point of not tail gaiting people but it sometimes cant be helped when they are doing way under the speed limit.

So this idiot was doing 25 mph in a f*cking 60 mph zone....so i was hanging off his arse a bit waiting for an opportunity to destroy him.....then it came bit of a twisty.....roared past him to the old fart giving it the horn at me so i repaid the favour and up middle fingered him in the rear view mirror.

Complete twat....i mean the guy was doing tractor speed on a national speed limit road. He had a trail of about 15 cars behind him the dozey old fart.

Another thing that boils my blood is the twats who are sitting in the middle lane on the motorway and want to get into your lane/fast lane.....so sit there with their indicator on for literally about 10-20 seconds waiting for someone to let them out.....making everyone who passes them nervous about their actions/intentions. Morons.

Last time i checked its MIRROR, SIGNAL, MANOUVRE.....not MIRROR, SIGNAL, SIGNAL, SIGNAL, SIGNAL SOME MORE, then SIGNAL, then MANOUVRE. Twats!!

Learn to f*cking drive for god sake....move when there is opportunity not when opportunity presents itself.

''Oh, it does handle like a golf!'' Why drive a Golf....when you can drive a GTi-6?
Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 12:20
cwspellowe

Seasoned Pro

Post #82
I don't agree with that last point mate, sometimes you need to signal first so someone will let you out. Hazard awareness and all that, if you see them indicating you're made aware of their intentions. Better than just pulling out without indicating.

People who don't indicate at roundabouts though, that annoys the crap out of me

Bye bye Sundance Kid Sad
Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 12:40
stu

Seasoned Pro

Post #83
cwspellowe wrote:
People who don't indicate at roundabouts though, that annoys the crap out of me

That's all part of the fun though, keeps everyone on their toes! Ninja Laugh
Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 13:11
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #84
too bloody right in MK!!

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 13:23
grumpychef

The Rib Man

Post #85
i must confess that i do tend to use lane one more and more nowadays as it is the only clear lane most of the time!
i like the idea of holding the horn "on" while overtaking lane two hoggers especially after pulling out of lane one just to avoid undertaking them!
but the 80 mile an hour limit is a good thing but just more bureaucracy at the moment! time will tell!

Formally team BLAZE now Team bianca recuperating from multiple organ failure nicely!
items replaced so far, clutch, cambelt etc, radiator, exhaust, most of front running gear, wish bones, drop links, ball joints, track rod ends, bearings, brakes, calipers, discs, and pads, brake lines, front springs, brake balance compensator thingy, hand brake cable, throttle cable (twice), coil pack, door handle, windscreen, wipers, head lamps several sensors and bulbs Dry .rear beam new throttle cable, new battery. .......... yeah man, team money pit! but shes still rollin!

Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 13:24
gota6again

Seasoned Pro

Post #86
Forgive me if I'm wrong but the current speed limit is 70 (or 79 to get a telling off) but you still get numpties doing 60 odd or less and making HGVS pull out to overtake them, causing other motorists to slow down to avoid accidents, so sticking up the speed limit wouldn't change anything? Only the fact you could do 90 kind of legally?

Top speed of the car as speed limit FTW Thumbs up
Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 14:32
allesclar

Seasoned Pro

Post #87
autobahns ftw Ninja as for middle lane hoggers, they can suck my nuts. even tempted to get a flashing led that says middle lane hoggers are w*nkers lol speed increase is much needed though however

Team allesclar ®

Posted 1st Oct 2011 at 16:27

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]