displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Odd camber and alignment
funkymonk

Regular

Post #1
Hi all,

Just had my tracking done and the front left has camber out of the 'green zone' on the printout, car has new top mounts, new bushes, new balljoints and some second hand bilsteins recently. So I'm worried now that it may be a bent shock? Really didn't look it but something is not right!

Also my rear beam is pointing slightly to the left, am I right in saying from what I've read on here that there is a degree of alignment in the mounts?

Cheers

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't...
Posted 14th Apr 2011 at 19:20
velar

Regular

Post #2
The front end might be slightly off center. Could be sub frame damage

L reg "black and blue" phase 1 track 6
Posted 14th Apr 2011 at 19:49
funkymonk

Regular

Post #3
Would have to be a fairly substantial whack wouldn't it? The only time I have hit it was against a kerb in the ice on the left side but would that cause positive camber? or not necessarily :S

There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't...
Posted 14th Apr 2011 at 19:58