displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: RSJ exhausts...EBAY????
lammylama

Regular

Post #1
I need a new centre section for my 6 but dont want a noisy stainless system.

Have seen a new one on fleabay for £55 from a company called RSJ exhausts....has anyone had one of these and are they of a good quality or not??

If not how much is a oe section from peugeot??
Posted 6th Mar 2011 at 00:47
matt.gti6

Regular

Post #2
OE parts will be expensive, check with lukejenks as he may be able to sort you the parts at a nicer price.

I'd personally recommend a Jetex cat back system if you have the budget as they are not much louder than standard, and then you have lifetime warranty Big grin - can be yours for around £280 if you mention that you are on this forum.

Can't offer any advice on the RSJ company, but would have thought you can pick up a pattern exhaust part local to you for a similar price, and at least you can have a look at it first that way?

Good luck!
Posted 7th Mar 2011 at 03:03
bennn

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
One of my mates had a stainless exhaust fabricated by an RSJ in walsall (i think) on his lupo GTI and he was very pleased with it.

Cherry Red 306 HDI
Championship White Integra DC5 Type R
Posted 7th Mar 2011 at 18:42