displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: dash lights flickering
mike rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
evening guys, my dash lights/heater display have start to flicker on and off and was woundering if anybody knows any common faults?

i have used the search button ,but no info really on it. i have checked the earth lead on the gearbox to the battery.are the clocks common to fail for this faults?

thanks in advance
Posted 24th Feb 2011 at 03:31
mike rallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
update. the dash light and heater surround have totally given up. just woundering if anyone got any ideas?
Posted 25th Feb 2011 at 02:51
dan_s16

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
On the right side of the dash is a dimmer for the dash lights, pop that out and chances are the connector has fallen off. Reconnect it and you should be good to go. If it was a dodgy main earth you'd be having other problems.

When I've got time I forget what I wanted to do, and when I remember what I wanted to do, I have no time!
Posted 25th Feb 2011 at 05:33