displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Ticking/Clicking noise?
lost4words

Senior User

Post #1
Hi All,

Just wondering if anybody else has had the same experiance of a clicking or ticking noise when driving... found it last night as was driving home with the windows open (just played so was trying to cool down) and i could just hear "click" "click" "click"...

Now ive heard the sound kinda before when i had a nail in my tyre Angry however checked my passenger side tyres (where it sounds like its coming from) this afternoon to find nothing... so any ideas? (will check drivers side in the morning)

Team 'No Longer A 306 Owner'

Team 'VTEC'

Black Honda Civic 'EP3' Type R

Moonstone 306 Gti-6 - Died at 82k
Black 306 HDI - Sold 08/08/2010 at 102,229
Posted 16th Jan 2011 at 04:32
robbo21

Post #2
I had this problem a month or so ago and upon inspection found it to be grit between the disc and pad. Maybe worth a look for starters??

Official diagnosis: Carpocondria - The persistent conviction that one's motor vehicle is or is likely to become ill
Posted 28th Jan 2011 at 18:57