displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Phase 3 Clock / temp guage
whizzer 71

Regular

Post #1
Hi all, I have a prob with my clock, its not working, I have tried another "good" known unit but still no go, I have checked the wiring on the plug that fits in the back of it I have a perm earth, a perm live, light switched live but no switched live.
When the clock is plugged in you can just about see the no.s and adjust the time which it keeps but it wont illuminate when you switch the lights on and the figures wont "appear" when the ignition is switched on obviously because theres no switched live ?
I just need to know which wire is supposed to be switched live and where it comes from, everything else on the car is fully functional except the rear wiper motor but I think thats a completely different issue which Ive yet to investigate.
Ive changed the bulbs also and made sure the tangs on the holders are tight.

Cheers

Posted 15th Jan 2011 at 23:17