displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Dash Binnacle Pinouts!
smevs

Post #1
Ok, firstly, i have searched although i always fear that someone else will find the answer that i have been searching weeks for in seconds.
Anyway, I just wondered if anyone had a diagram or any idea of which pins/wires on the back of the dash binnacle/gauges relate to each function. The ones i am after specifically are which pin controls the engine management light, and which relate to the oil level/oil temp gauge. ANy help would be much appreciated.
Cheers in advance guys.
Sam

I drive a Peugeot, yet i always recommend a Honda?
Posted 30th Dec 2010 at 22:18
dan_s16

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
The diagrams are in the back of the Haynes manual, if you've not got one, let me know what phase it is and i'll have a look if I can find my manual.

When I've got time I forget what I wanted to do, and when I remember what I wanted to do, I have no time!
Posted 1st Jan 2011 at 00:43
smevs

Post #3
Why did i neglect to check the haynes manual!? I have come to distrust them so much that i never think to check! Thanks very much for that heads up....now all i have to do is search high and low for my 306 haynes, fun!
Cheers again,
Sam.

I drive a Peugeot, yet i always recommend a Honda?
Posted 7th Jan 2011 at 19:44