displaying posts 1 to 6 of 6

Author Subject: Rear Wiper
youngcourtney16

Post #1
I have a 99 306 d turbo. bought it last month and the rear wiper has never worked. My friend has the same car and his worked. so swapped the motor around and still not working. So its not the relay or motor at fault. i am gettin power at the yellow connector and none at the red connection. this is the same in my friends car.
any suggestions.? i checked all fuses and they are fine
Posted 15th Nov 2010 at 22:47
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
blue relay on the motor most likely.

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Bianca LBSC Rallye - Track/Road Slag Project Thread
Sparkling Silver Mini Cooper D - Super Dooper Superman - (The other half's wheels)
Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 00:18
alpha1ba

Regular

Post #3
On this note, anyone know where I can get one of them plugs to block the hole when I take my rear wiper off???

Never argue with an idiot because they will bring you down to their level and beat you every time with experience!
Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 00:20
youngcourtney16

Post #4
its not the relay. got one of a car that it worked in. found it that there is no power going to the orange wire at the red connector when switched on. anyone know the route of this wire through the car.?
Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 00:30
youngcourtney16

Post #5
you can get one of them grommets in either halfords or maplin. think the hole is 19mm
Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 00:35
alpha1ba

Regular

Post #6
Thanks for that Courtney!!!!

Never argue with an idiot because they will bring you down to their level and beat you every time with experience!
Posted 16th Nov 2010 at 00:36