displaying posts 326 to 331 of 331

Pages (14): first .. 12 13 [14]

Author Subject: Bianca Ratlye
partybish

Post #326
Really enjoyed reading this thread. I like how you had the confidence to tackle the majority of the work yourself and the fact you took what was a bit of a tired car and have improved on it in every respect, not aiming for perfection but also doing the important stuff well was something I think I would like to take inspiration from for my next project. Have you done anymore track days in it recently?

190k Moonstone HDI sold, on the hunt for a nice 6/rallye now
Posted 7th Aug 2018 at 22:34
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #327
Not recently no, we've moved house and I took a new job on in May so have been busy as hell since then! I went to MOT it last week and found a puddle under the rear right shock so whipped them off and they're currently being overhauled at GAZ, should be back with me by the weekend so i can get her ready for MOT.

I have spent the last 20 years doing jobs on cars, it helps when you have mates with common interests and capabilities but as a Mechanical Engineer it's easy to look at things as nuts and bolts, i rarely have anything done by a garage.

She's cheap and cheerful and an absolute riot to drive - i'd love to have a high boost engine in it for trackdays. Big grin

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Bianca LBSC Rallye - Track/Road Slag Project Thread
Sparkling Silver Mini Cooper D - Super Dooper Superman - (The other half's wheels)
Posted 9th Aug 2018 at 11:57
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #328
Nothing much to report other than she’s passed another mot....at the second attempt. Handbrake cable decided to snap during the test, the tester was most embarrassed! Pair of new cables and job jobbed!

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Sparkling Silver Mini Cooper D - Super Dooper Superman - (The other half's wheels)
Posted 19th Sep 2018 at 08:23
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #329
Now for sale - 6,000.

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Posted 20th Apr 2023 at 10:50
silky

Seasoned Pro

Post #330
Any updated photos?
Posted 20th Apr 2023 at 11:38
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #331
Sent you a pm

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Posted 25th Apr 2023 at 22:28

Pages (14): first .. 12 13 [14]