displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: china blue's wiring
gti6neil

Regular

Post #1
Just got a 2002 china blue 1.4 meridian estate with the view off fitting the running gear from my 1998 gti 6 I need a phase 2 estate rear wiring loom with central locking and electric windows to compleat the job,or any help or views on making what i have work.also the 2002 estate has an issue with the remote not working i have fitted new batterys and re sycronised in an effort to fix the problem I have just found out the 2002 car has a very different security system only having control unit for the cdl imobolizer and alarm!so swaping just the control units is not an option...

yeah the zx td is back on the road front mounted intercooler fitted fuel pump tweaks now required + turbo adjustment
Posted 20th Oct 2010 at 02:21