displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Sourcing discs/pads for 406 Brembos
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Need to find me some discs, which from what I can dig up are 288mm x 28mm from a Xantia, which should fit nicely.

Now, where to get them? GSF don't list anything for the Xantia V6, and ECP list part 104545388, which is a bog standard front disc.

Short of eBay (which is always a last resort for me) can anyone point me in the right direction?

I'd also like to go for DS2500's - presumably I can go for these, which are for a 3.0 V6 406?

Sorry for the poor questions, but search throws up many different people running many different setups, and I couldn't find any links for buying them. Plus I've got a trackday in six days, and would like to have them on Big grin

Cheers people
O.

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 3rd Sep 2010 at 21:12
midlife

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=65361&page=1

Search is your friend

Cool

Get used to seeing the yellow one !!!MehMehMehMehMeh
Team 330™Cool
Team "no front end or engine"
Team "LIMITED EDITION" I live for the 306 stickerSmug
Team 0-60 in 6.44 & standing qtr in 14.808 @ 94.55mph all with std engineSmug
203bhp Corolla T-Sport daily driver stealthier than Kwai Chang Caine
Posted 3rd Sep 2010 at 22:12
owain

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Ah man, that look some reading. A page and a half into a thread about something completely different? I don't feel too bad for not finding that Wink

Had a bit of a result, popped into GSF on the offchance with about two minutes before they closed, and they had some on the shelf even though they weren't on the website. They only had cheap nasty pads mind, but they'll do for testing and spares.

I'll keep looking for the pad numbers, found a couple of different Ferodo ones...

Membership expiring soon, get in contact on our new little forum project.
Posted 3rd Sep 2010 at 23:08