displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Mille Miglia Wheels
alan_c

Post #1
Does anyone know anywhere that may stock Mille Miglia wheels these days?

I've been offered a set of 16" Mille Miglia Evos (for free Big grin) and one is pretty badly damaged (not sure if it's repairable yet lol).

I've checked Ebay with no luck and have googled but seems to be nowhere :s, so just want to know if anyone knows anywhere I may be able to track one wheel down incase the damaged wheel isn't repairable.

Cheers
Posted 30th Aug 2010 at 22:05
miles

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Don;t bother, I;ve had these in the past and within a year all 4 where bent, Buckled from normal driving, replaced them with some Fox wheels (free from my old company) and there still going strong after 4 years

306 Rallye Sptint/Race Car, 205 CTI 1.9 8v to name a few

Road, Track and Race/Rally car preparation to your personal requirements,
Full Workshop & Diagnostic Facilities
New and Second parts, from Plugs to Turbo's
We now also carry out Routine Servicing
www.pugracing.com

& FB Page, https://www.facebook.com/PugRacing

Ebay; http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pug-Racing-Shop

2012/2013/2014/2019 Class Winners at Gurston Down Speed Hillclimb & Joint overall, Class record too along the way,
Posted 30th Aug 2010 at 23:37
alan_c

Post #3
Thanks for the heads up mate, it's looking like too much hassle to source a single wheel anyways
Posted 31st Aug 2010 at 01:51