displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: No map sensor :S ?!
turna123

Junior User

Post #1
Hi, been speaking on here before about a few issues im having with my gti6 lump in my 205. Someone has told me to check the MAP sensor, iv been showed pictures of where they are, and more recently actualy shown one on a car, we have come to the conclusion, i havn't got one...why would this be, and would my car run bad because it hasn't got one? Thanks
Posted 5th Aug 2010 at 16:13
Rich E Forum Admin

Post #2
Has the hole in the manifold been plugged then? Are you sure you have a GTi-6 manifold?

If it's on standard management then yes, it will need the MAP sensor.

Rich
Posted 5th Aug 2010 at 17:33
turna123

Junior User

Post #3
ye there is the plug there, yes the manifold is standard and yes the management is standard :S wierd? wot will happen if i dnt have 1? thanks
Posted 5th Aug 2010 at 17:50
turna123

Junior User

Post #4
im lying, there is 1 there, looks a right mess tho...may aswel change it, as im doing lambda, ecu temp sender and ICV. u know of any1?
Posted 5th Aug 2010 at 18:01