displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Brake Bias Set Up.
fugs

Regular

Post #1
I'm having problems with my rear brakes locking up. I wanna try set up a manual brake bias set up. What do I need to do and where can I get what I need. I'm going stripping out the rear axle soon and will do it than! Thanks.. The car is to light on the back after stripping it out.
Posted 12th Jun 2010 at 20:22
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #2
Best person to contact is Rikky. He has done exactly what you want to do, he kept his servo assistance, ditched the ABS, ran the rear curcuit via a bias adjuster, and then a T-piece to each rear caliper. He has a project thread that shows it in fairly clear detail Smile

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 13th Jun 2010 at 04:27