Author Subject: 240bhp
matty_rallye

Senior User

Post #76
daveyboy wrote:
matty_rallye wrote:
daveyboy wrote:
matty_rallye wrote:
With regards to the inlet design there was a 2.1 16v xu build which Sandy was looking over (not a unit he'd built). There was a before and after rolling road session recorded with the inlet design the engine had been built with, and then with the revised inlet fitted and map adjusted accordingly. The difference was huge. I have attached the link to the thread. Shows how important the correct inlet design can be on an engine!

Clicky

Interesting reading, I wonder if it might be worth me giving him a call?

Send him a PM, he is registered on here i think. Would be worth giving him the build spec and current inlet design and see what he thinks. Could possibly make quite a difference.

I should keep quiet really, otherwise if you do another day at Combe i wont stand a chance!

Ah, but your local knowledge must count for something, I've only managed about four laps there too. LOL

Hmm, maybe. What exhaust manifold are you going to be using?

2.1 16v 306 Rallye.
Posted 2nd Jun 2010 at 14:46
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #77
A full BTCC jobbie from Maniflow.

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 2nd Jun 2010 at 15:21
309btcc

**DODGY SELLER**

Post #78
no they are 11mm same as wat was in liams mate they arnt as lairy so the car idles and can be used easy on the road aswel as track
Posted 2nd Jun 2010 at 15:53
gtomi-6

Seasoned Pro

Post #79
are a second set of injectors used?

ph3 gti-6 china blue- mint condition
ph2 gti-6 nile blue K.I.A dec 2010
Posted 2nd Jun 2010 at 23:24

Pages (4): first .. 2 3 [4]