displaying posts 26 to 30 of 30

Pages (2): 1 [2]

Author Subject: Good ol' Halfords
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #26
owain wrote:
I was trying to understand what it said, I am still none the wiser.

It was pretty easy to understand to be fair... Billy needs to add in Pi simbles etc so you can understand it.
Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:02
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #27
billyboy99 wrote:
saw Mobil Super 2000 10w40 online for 9.99. Went to Reserve and Collect in store but thought this is long ill just go in store and buy it. got there and it was selling for 15.99. mentioned to sales clerk, no budge, saying they dont reserve in store anymore...so i said i can go on my phone, reserve it then walk over to that counter there and pay 9.99 for it. he said go for it...my internet on my phone was being s**t (t-mobile i hate you), so i was standing there for 25 mins trying to reserve the oil on my phone with no signal keep pressing refresh. FINALLY got to the confirmation page, gave him a number and he gave me the oil for 9.99. by then it was too dark to put the oil in.

s**t story but the moral...halfords, ur crap

Editted for literates./

i saw Mobil Super 2000 10w40 online for 9.99.
clicked on Reserve and Collect but thought ill just go in store and buy it instead.
got to halfords but it was selling for 15.99.
i mentioned to sales clerk it was 9.99 online and showed him but he said sorry that price isnt for our store and we dont do reserve and collect at this store anymore.
i told him the website said you did, do i really have to reserve and collect, im here, the price is here as 9.99, give me goddam oil.
he said he cant do nothing so i threatened to go on my phone, reserve it, then walk over to that counter there and pay 9.99 for it.
he said go for it...
my internet on my phone was being s**t (t-mobile i hate you), so i was standing there for 25 mins trying to reserve the oil on my phone with no signal keep pressing refresh.
FINALLY got to the confirmation page,
gave him the confirmations number and he gave me the oil for 9.99.
when processing my reserve and collect receipt he asked how much the difference was, i told him 6 quid and he gave me a smug look to say 'you cheap bas**rd'.
Surely, i got the last laugh right?
i wasnt laughing though because by then it was too dark to put the oil in.

Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:04
billyboy99

Seasoned Pro

Post #28
soulman,, please edit simbles for symbols, before someone notices and says something
Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:05
jsoulman

Seasoned Pro

Post #29
billyboy99 wrote:
soulman,, please edit simbles for symbols, before someone notices and says something

Nah man, my bad spelling is part of me and you cant change me! Crying
Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:16
stan_306gti6 Forum Admin

Post #30
Billyboy99 got his shovel out to dig out this thread. Yes LOL

"Supercharged - 454.1bhp/317.5lb/ft"
Peugeot 306 GTi-6
2000 (X), Moonstone Love
Posted 3rd Apr 2012 at 11:57

Pages (2): 1 [2]