displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Diagram of front suspension leg
darrengti

Regular

Post #1
Morning.

I'm intended to replace all of the suspension parts for new or improved on my Rallye. At the moment I've got shocks and springs, I know the top mounts will be replaced but does anyone have an exploded diagram of the strut built up from servicebox or something. It wont let me register.

Basically I just want to be able to build the whole thing up off the car and bolt on a fresh new unit.

Also I've been on the ECP website and the Lemforder top mounts dont include bearings, I take it these must be bought separately.

Sorry for all the questions but I have tried the search function and my nearest Pug garage isn't exactly local.

Cheers again.
Posted 29th May 2010 at 16:56
lwgti-6

Senior User

Post #2
I've just done exactly the same as you, allthough im still waiting for my last components...Springs and shocks.

Service box username: AP11240297
Password: cheese

I bought my top mounts from here, they are febi / bilstein :

click here

EX Bianca 6 owner,
Now drives: Octavia vRS
Posted 31st May 2010 at 00:07
mr swampy s16

**BAD SELLER**

Post #3
The mounts from gsf are listed under 306 but the bearings are only listed under citroen zx.
As for the rest, if you want any bolts i.e pinch bolts, strut top , nylocs etc let me know as i can supply better quality ones cheaper than pug
Posted 31st May 2010 at 00:12
lwgti-6

Senior User

Post #4
mr swampy s16 wrote:
The mounts from gsf are listed under 306 but the bearings are only listed under citroen zx.
As for the rest, if you want any bolts i.e pinch bolts, strut top , nylocs etc let me know as i can supply better quality ones cheaper than pug

Can also vouch for this guy....Sent my nuts and bolts out rather quickly, quality aswell! Well worth the fex extra few couple of quid imo

EX Bianca 6 owner,
Now drives: Octavia vRS
Posted 31st May 2010 at 00:23