displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: emissions
brochloon

Junior User

Post #1
Hi guys,

posted before about my car failing the emissions test due to HydroCarbons being way too high and lambda being too low so i was told to change the lambda (done) and that helped but still not enough so now i am going to change the CTS but dont know which one i need to get from This List can someone help, cheers!

PH3 Cherry 6
Posted 16th May 2010 at 04:31
cooper666

Senior User

Post #2
brochloon wrote:
Hi guys,

posted before about my car failing the emissions test due to HydroCarbons being way too high and lambda being too low so i was told to change the lambda (done) and that helped but still not enough so now i am going to change the CTS but dont know which one i need to get from This List , can someone help, cheers!

fixed clicky Thumbs up

clio r27
ps3 id:cooperkloe

Posted 16th May 2010 at 04:26
cooper666

Senior User

Post #3
clicky

its this one chap

clio r27
ps3 id:cooperkloe

Posted 16th May 2010 at 04:28
brochloon

Junior User

Post #4
cooper666 wrote:
brochloon wrote:
Hi guys,

posted before about my car failing the emissions test due to HydroCarbons being way too high and lambda being too low so i was told to change the lambda (done) and that helped but still not enough so now i am going to change the CTS but dont know which one i need to get from This List , can someone help, cheers!

fixed clicky Thumbs up

What's wrong with my one Whistle

PH3 Cherry 6
Posted 16th May 2010 at 04:32
brochloon

Junior User

Post #5
cooper666 wrote:
clicky

its this one chap

Cheers pal.

Hopefully this will help. I left the car idling and unplugged the sensor and the revs rose so this is maybe an indication that it does work but not how well. Considering the price its well worth changin though

PH3 Cherry 6
Posted 16th May 2010 at 04:33