displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Engine worries
webster

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Oil mixing with the water, engine making a really nasty knocking noise..

Is there anyone local who would be able to take a look/let me check under their bonnet and see where everything should be connected Big grin

Beers provided ofc.. Smile

cress87 wrote:
I'm stopped for speeding on a daily basis but now the police are aware that I live for the 306 they dare not interfere, just sit in their cars quaking as I drive past.
Posted 16th Apr 2010 at 14:58
webster

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Engine sounds ok ish now, however the oil cooler is mixing the water/oil - and engine filled up with water/oil.

going to get yet another oil cooler, prolly a new one this time, and then flush it all through.

Hopefully the engine will be OK???

cress87 wrote:
I'm stopped for speeding on a daily basis but now the police are aware that I live for the 306 they dare not interfere, just sit in their cars quaking as I drive past.
Posted 17th Apr 2010 at 01:19
webster

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Oh and pics are now in project thread. Wink

cress87 wrote:
Posted 17th Apr 2010 at 01:19