displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Brake Light Switch Help
higgsy

Regular

Post #1
hey guys Replaced my brake light switch (STUPID THING) about 4 months ago, was working well for about 2 months then the brake lights started coming on, they went off when i lifted the pedal with my foot LOL so i dived in and pushed the switch in anotch or two, off i went again being all fine, 4 weeks later the same is happening, so i dive in click it in 3 or four notches fine again, 2 weeks later its fudgein back again, kinda getting p*ssed off with it now, played around with it the other day and i've found what is happening is the switch isnt clicking properly in it seems to be like springing back outta the white clip thing. Is there a replacement for this white thing? can it be replaced. Why the fudge is it springing back out, any ideas would be much appriciated Big grin

Higgsy
Posted 10th Apr 2010 at 23:33
higgsy

Regular

Post #2
anyone???
Posted 13th Apr 2010 at 06:52