displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Broken Door Loom Plug An Socket replaced
ste-sim

Post #1
My wires in between my door broke for the second time but this time beyond repair. With the wires broke I had to lock passenger,rear and boot doors from passenger key hole and lock the drivers door at drivers keyhole. I decided to do away with the whole plug and socket and wire straight into my door loom. I had to trace the wires as most of the wire numbers had worn off. My 306 has no electric windows or mirrors so that made it easier as i could leave them wires out so i just sealed and taped them up and tucked them in the car. I Don't know if with newer 306 models they did away with the bulky loom plug and socket as i found a 306 without the bulky plug & socket and just had the rubber boot. Here are a few pics and wire numbers and where what they control.

These are the wire numbers, colours and what the wire is connected to on my car. It may be help to someone else who needs to know what the wires are used for.

Posted 28th Mar 2010 at 03:38
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #2
leg-end! Thumbs up

what year was the car you got the boot from?

early 205's were wired up like that, then later had the plug fitted, pita to swap a door on the early ones but the looms never gave issues!

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 28th Mar 2010 at 02:05
ste-sim

Post #3
Sorry m8 i'm not sure as the car was stripped in the scrappy but i know it was not phase 1.
Posted 28th Mar 2010 at 02:30
musclebeach

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
Awesome, you're the man! I'm just about to tackle a "drivers side speaker not working" issue Smile

VW Golf GT TDI 115, 100k nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted 2nd Apr 2010 at 19:35