displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Weird bloody Engine prob
scott.n

Junior User

Post #1
Now i have had this problem for a while , well since i purchased the car basically it idles roughly , can sit perfect at 1k revs then will rise to 1500k revs then drop down to 800 and sometimes cut out ... Now i had purchased a new stepper motor , new map sensor , new bitron fan switches , tried all them same problem Whistle , while this all does this the cars fans also dont kick in when getting up to temp, ( temp stays low when driving ) tried taking the brown temp plug out and before the fans used to kick on full for 2 secs then cut off with this disconnected , now it does nothing when i remove the plug . Next also when i power wash the car and start it back up the stop light comes on and the car idles fine but the fans blast full non stop when the car is running Crazy then say i leave the car over night its back to normal dodgy idle fans not working.... Would it be worth while ordering up the brown temp sensor ? bloody car is really baffling me now LOL Crazy Blink
Posted 24th Mar 2010 at 17:27