displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Clutch Options
xaero1

Senior User

Post #1
Hi Guys,

My clutch needs replacing (pedal getting really stiff despite new clutch cable) so I wondered what my options were.

From my Skyline days I know that aftermarket parts are often cheaper and better quality than the manufacturer parts. Is this same for the 306?

I've seen a few aftermarket clutches on eBay and wondered if you could either recommend or advise me to steer well clear.

Techniclutch

AZcarParts

Peugeot part?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Posted 15th Mar 2010 at 14:53
xaero1

Senior User

Post #2
F***ing website!!!! This page took fookin ages to load so I cancelled and tried again, hence multiple threads.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Posted 15th Mar 2010 at 15:20
anth

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
Just buy a standard Valeo one mate, you can get them from GSF
Posted 15th Mar 2010 at 22:26
xaero1

Senior User

Post #4
Cheers buddy Smile

Posted 16th Mar 2010 at 21:13