displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Door Locking?
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Not sure whats up, since the 1000 mile round trip to Cornwall, my locks seem to be playing up (No central locking on the remote, actually no buttons at all!) normally just unlock both doors and boot using drivers side lock, for some reason currently it is only unlocking / locking my door, and i cannot deadlock it, the passenger side does unlock all doors / boot.

it seems to be intermittent, i just need to know what i should be looking at? behind the door card / door loom etc... Confused

Sad Ex-Black 6 Ninja - Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.
Posted 29th Dec 2009 at 23:45
astormatt

Regular

Post #2
I had this on my old DTurbo and it was a couple of wires that were broken on the loom that goes between the body and the door.
I think it was caused by not having the pin thing in the door so it could swing all the way open and obviously damaged the wires over time.
I just re-soldered the wires and it worked perfectly again.

Posted 30th Dec 2009 at 06:42
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
LOL exactly the same with mine, now strap to keep it open! cheers buddy

Sad Ex-Black 6 Ninja - Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.
Posted 30th Dec 2009 at 21:10