displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Fuse Keeps Blowing
ste-sim

Post #1
Right here goes,
When i turn my headlights on fuse 9 keeps blowing and i don't know why. In my manual it says fuse 9 is for rear left hand light, lights on reminder buzzer and registration plate but when fuse 9 blows it stops rear left hand light, registration plate light and instrument panel lights from working but the instrument panel lights are on fuse 19 in the manual. The lights on reminder buzzer still works when fuse 9 is gone but the buzzer dont work when fuse 19 is taken out. Whats going on here.
Posted 14th Dec 2009 at 01:24
ste-sim

Post #2
Today i gave my dash above my steering wheel a thump and my lights all started to work when i put a new fuse in. I turned the lights on and off a few times then after 20 seconds the fuse blew again. What was strange is eveytime i turned my lights on by the light stalk there was a thud sound coming from the doors.
Posted 14th Dec 2009 at 20:57
ste-sim

Post #3
Well i've found that if i disconnect the gray block conector in the drivers footwell the fuse stops blowing. Does anyone know what thst connector is
for.

Posted 15th Dec 2009 at 21:58