displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: Whats this button for?
lingl9z

Regular

Post #1
I have a button just under the ignition key that looks like the 'wifi' kinda logo I assume its something to do with the central locking or something but didnt want to touch it inless i knew as my central/alarm don't work from the keyfob?

Rich.
Posted 8th Dec 2009 at 19:53
gaz likes shmeat

Senior User

Post #2
think it resets the alarm
Posted 8th Dec 2009 at 20:04
lingl9z

Regular

Post #3
Hmm thanks bud, so if i was to press this (without a working foCool will i be kicknig my self in the teeth? or could it reset the fob aswell?

Rich.
Posted 8th Dec 2009 at 20:12
Boab

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
it's to disable the interior alarm sensors before you activate the alarm.
example of use is if you leave a pet in the car for a short time but still want to alarm it without the pet setting the siren off because its moving about inside.

PH3 Team AstorGTi 6 owner
Posted 8th Dec 2009 at 20:44
lingl9z

Regular

Post #5
robert1980 wrote:
it's to disable the interior alarm sensors before you activate the alarm.
example of use is if you leave a pet in the car for a short time but still want to alarm it without the pet setting the siren off because its moving about inside.

Ahh nice one mate, makes sence so pressing that ultimatly will do nothing for me since I can't use the keyfob at the mo, but I assume if i fix that they alarm will still sound if doors was opened without the fob?
Posted 8th Dec 2009 at 20:46