displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: GTI6 wiring diagram need
mc leong

Junior User

Post #1
i'm Converting my 306 xsi to a gti6 . Anyone got any wiring diagrams or know where i can find some?

Thanks
Posted 20th Nov 2009 at 14:08
rikky 🦔

Post #2
what do you need a wiring diagram for, which bit exactly?

the haynes manual has them all in anyway but you won't really need to know much as a lot of it is plug and play

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 20th Nov 2009 at 14:20
mc leong

Junior User

Post #3
rikky wrote:
what do you need a wiring diagram for, which bit exactly?

the haynes manual has them all in anyway but you won't really need to know much as a lot of it is plug and play

Becase my car is 4door and gti6 is 3door . so i really need it..
Posted 20th Nov 2009 at 14:55
rikky 🦔

Post #4
that doesn't make much difference to the engine side of things though. i imagine you could take the normal engine out and put the gti6 one in, aslong as you use the loom and ecu / transponders etc from the engine, and you won't have to touch anything

306 rallye reproduction decals (full sets/individual decals) | 306 b-pillar textured vinyl weatherstrips
306 slam panel esso stickers | 306 yellow / orange / pension fund red side door badges
gti6 inlet manifold badges | 306 rear boot badges (p2/p3)
winner of Extraction of toys from prams with outstanding vigour award 2009 [source: gti6 owners club]
Posted 20th Nov 2009 at 16:19