displaying posts 26 to 50 of 235

Pages (10): 1 [2] 3 .. last

Author Subject: Solid rear beam mounts
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #26
jamiek_uk2000 wrote:
What are these mounts he is selling here, are there two sets of mounts on the rear beam?

http://www.306gti6.com/forum/showthread.php?id=119296&page=last

I'm pretty sure that the rearmost pair of mounts on 205/309 are similar but the threaded part is straight through/inline, where the rear mounts on the 306 has offset threads. Plus you will still need to sort the front mounts as just putting solids on the rear will almost certainly cause something else to snap as they won't be supported properly. Thats my two pence anyway. Wink

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Some of my services: (See my for sale threads)
Engine mount/chassis repair
Solid Beam Mounts BACK IN PRODUCTION
Harness bars
Posted 12th Feb 2010 at 23:12
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #27
Last set of the four mounts available before the next batch (One or two months away now) so grab a bargain while you can. Cool

R H Davey Welding Supplies. I sell new and used welding equipment in the Hampshire area. I take on welding jobs in the evenings, ally casting repairs are one of my specialities but I can weld pretty much anything. PM me with your requirements.

Harness bars
Posted 13th Feb 2010 at 15:16
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #28
Sunday bumpage Smile

Harness bars
Posted 14th Feb 2010 at 17:58
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #29
I'm just trying to guage interest for the next batch.

I'll put in the names of some possibles and if anyone else wants to jump in please be my guest Happy

1. Rich W
2. Peugeot Dave

Harness bars
Posted 15th Feb 2010 at 16:05
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #30
daveyboy wrote:
Last set of the four mounts available before the next batch (One or two months away now) so grab a bargain while you can. Cool

All four sets now allocated (Thanks Ash). Put your name on the list if you would like to be on the next run, toward the beghinning of next month.

1. Rich W
2. Peugeot Dave

Harness bars
Posted 15th Feb 2010 at 16:55
shakey

Regular

Post #31
I've just paid a cheque into your account at the Manchester branch
Posted 15th Feb 2010 at 19:17
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #32
Anyone whos paid for the last batch recieved theres as of yet? Unsure

Sad Ex-Black 6 Ninja - Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.
Posted 16th Feb 2010 at 22:09
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #33
shakey wrote:
I've just paid a cheque into your account at the Manchester branch

Thankyou mate, I'll be despatching them tomorrow.

Also Ash, yours will be on the way too.

Disco Stu, and Oecken yours went out with Acclaim parcels this afternoon.

Thats it for this run then, evryone else get on the list, as soon as some mounts come back from the guys mentioned above I'll be good to go on the next batch.

Thanks to everyone for your generous custom, you may be pleased to learn that the money is all going towards getting my engine back in one piece so I can set about shredding R888s like they are going out of fashion Cool

Harness bars
Posted 16th Feb 2010 at 22:14
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #34
Okay cheers Jim is gauranteed for next day delivery ? or can you get a tracking number... sorry to be a pain, just as said need them at carls for me driving down.

Sad Ex-Black 6 Ninja - Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.
Posted 16th Feb 2010 at 23:28
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #35
oecken wrote:
Okay cheers Jim is gauranteed for next day delivery ? or can you get a tracking number... sorry to be a pain, just as said need them at carls for me driving down.

Next day is'nt usually an issue, these guys have been pretty reliable. I'll contact them tomorrow though and see if progress can be tracked.

Harness bars
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 01:03
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #36
daveyboy wrote:
oecken wrote:

Next day is'nt usually an issue, these guys have been pretty reliable. I'll contact them tomorrow though and see if progress can be tracked.

did you manage to find out anything Jim? Unsure

Cheers

Mat

Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 17:17
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #37
oecken wrote:
daveyboy wrote:
oecken wrote:

did you manage to find out anything Jim? Unsure

Cheers

Mat

Online tracking says delivery in ten minutes Happy

Harness bars
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 17:26
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #38
LOL cant ask for a more accurate service than that! Thumbs up Razz

Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 17:39
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #39
oecken wrote:
LOL cant ask for a more accurate service than that! Thumbs up Razz

Have they catually turned up though? Wink LOL

Harness bars
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 17:40
oecken

Seasoned Pro

Post #40
dont say that! i need them for tomorrow! hopefully Carl will PM when they turn up.

Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 17:53
dommo

Regular

Post #41
I've got a broken rear mount, pattern part, but it's yours if you want it for postage cost.

Broken because the bit that normally mounts on the rubber bit has come off, but once you've made it solid it should be fine.

'99 306 Meridian TD with Bosch fuel pump - Cheap veg oil motoring

'99 Xantia Activa turbo - not cheap veg oil motoring Sad Goes around corners well though
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 20:50
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #42
dommo wrote:
I've got a broken rear mount, pattern part, but it's yours if you want it for postage cost.

Broken because the bit that normally mounts on the rubber bit has come off, but once you've made it solid it should be fine.

Just one mount? Or a set of four? (Two fronts and two rears?) Unless it's a full set it's not really much use to me, thanks all the same. If it is a full set I,m definitely interested in taking them off your hands thanks.

Harness bars
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 23:41
dommo

Regular

Post #43
It would just be one of the front mounts I'm afraid, the rear ones went in the bin, the only reason I've got this one is because I replaced it at a separate time and forgot to bin it.

No worries anyway, just thought I'd ask.

'99 Xantia Activa turbo - not cheap veg oil motoring Sad Goes around corners well though
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 23:50
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #44
dommo wrote:
It would just be one of the front mounts I'm afraid, the rear ones went in the bin, the only reason I've got this one is because I replaced it at a separate time and forgot to bin it.

No worries anyway, just thought I'd ask.

Shock Doh

Harness bars
Posted 17th Feb 2010 at 23:55
dommo

Regular

Post #45
The rear ones were done probably six months ago, so before you had any use for them? It was before I knew someone would want them anyway Razz

Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 05:53
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #46
dommo wrote:
The rear ones were done probably six months ago, so before you had any use for them? It was before I knew someone would want them anyway Razz

No worries, I've got plenty of sets coming back to me now I'm sure. Wink Cheers for the thought though bud Thumbs up

Harness bars
Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 06:15
cjm_harris

Seasoned Pro

Post #47
Jim,

I have a full set of spares, would you be interested in them?

Edit: Didn't notice your above post Doh

Chris
1999 China Gti6 Supercharged Devil [Fun car] >>Project Thread<<
2000 Bianca 306 Diesel [Work runabout]
Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 13:57
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #48
cjm_harris wrote:
Jim,

I have a full set of spares, would you be interested in them?

Edit: Didn't notice your above post Doh

If it's a full set I am, I can't offer you much more than postage for them tough?

Harness bars
Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 17:20
cjm_harris

Seasoned Pro

Post #49
daveyboy wrote:

If it's a full set I am, I can't offer you much more than postage for them tough?

How about a small discount when the time comes to buy the mounts, or the ITB heatshield? Whistle

Chris
1999 China Gti6 Supercharged Devil [Fun car] >>Project Thread<<
2000 Bianca 306 Diesel [Work runabout]
Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 17:30
daveyboy

aka Jim Davey

Post #50
cjm_harris wrote:
daveyboy wrote:

How about a small discount when the time comes to buy the mounts, or the ITB heatshield? Whistle

I'm sure we can sort something out. Wink

Harness bars
Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 18:26

Pages (10): 1 [2] 3 .. last