displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: Master Cylinder rebuild
dommo

Regular

Post #1
Has anyone done a guide or have some pictures of a GTi6 MC that's been stripped down, so all the parts are in order next to eachother, if that makes sense?

I rebuilt a GTi6 MC a while back and I think I put it together wrongly, doh! So I want to make sure it's right before I fit it to the car.

Cheers.

'99 306 Meridian TD with Bosch fuel pump - Cheap veg oil motoring

'99 Xantia Activa turbo - not cheap veg oil motoring Sad Goes around corners well though
Posted 28th Oct 2009 at 17:21
dommo

Regular

Post #2
No-one got a spare/knackered master cylinder they want to take apart and make a nice guide out of? Razz

'99 Xantia Activa turbo - not cheap veg oil motoring Sad Goes around corners well though
Posted 30th Oct 2009 at 19:53
kezman7

Senior User

Post #3
I have one from a 1.8 i could take apart if i can find in it the grass. Lol Will have alook later
Posted 30th Oct 2009 at 20:03
dommo

Regular

Post #4
I'm not sure if the 1.8 ones come apart similarly to the gti one, the only problem I have with mine is I put one of the washers or seals (cant remember what it was, did it a while ago now) in back to front, so it's important that it's obvious what way the MC comes apart!
Cheers.

Posted 30th Oct 2009 at 20:05