displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Induction Kit Questions
benn25

Regular

Post #1
So i received my viper kit today and i have a couple questions:
Not keen on getting water in the system on reading some threads.
1)So if i put a bit of gauze/mesh in the ram pipe will i lose much power? Doing the rounds and came across this RGM competition stuff. Is it too tight and will need something looser? Or will i not notice much difference?

Anybody else put a bit of mesh in their ram pipe? If so what gauge did you go for?

2) Ive noticed, but not many, people locating their air feed to the side of the bumper rather than the norm place of the front of the bumper. Once again how much of difference in power will i lose? Loads, none or little?

Proper p*ssed it down hard today and im sure thats a sign Unsure
Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 05:40
allesclar

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
what setup are you using, ive got mine going down then coming back up onto the standard air intake, no water gets in, performance isnt effected either.

Team allesclar ®

Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 05:44
benn25

Regular

Post #3
Not set up yet, but was thinking of going straight down & out like below. Edit: obviously not straight down...but you know wat i mean

benn25 has attached the following image:

Posted 10th Oct 2009 at 05:57