displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: Temperature reading
ann306

Post #1
can anyone help my digital temperature has stopped giving me a reading and only the time works does anyone know the problem, thanks
Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:21
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Could be the sensor or the display at faultSmile The sensor is under the NS door mirror. If you look there's a little nipple under thereSmile

My old man wrote me a letter from prison once. It said if you don't want to end up in here, stay away from crime, women and drugs. Trouble is, that don't leave you much else to do, does it?
Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:25
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
SteviePut wrote:
Could be the sensor or the display at faultSmile The sensor is under the NS door mirror. If you look there's a little nipple under thereSmile

can i touch the nipple please

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:34
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
jimmyrallye wrote:
SteviePut wrote:

can i touch the nipple please

SureSmile When you free??

My old man wrote me a letter from prison once. It said if you don't want to end up in here, stay away from crime, women and drugs. Trouble is, that don't leave you much else to do, does it?
Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:37
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
any time you know were i live Whistle

"Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off."
Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:38
SteviePut

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
jimmyrallye wrote:
any time you know were i live Whistle

Laugh my ass off You'll have them all talking about usUnsure

Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:41
jimmyrallye

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
LOL

Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 02:46