displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: Induction setup? + No feed in winter?
benn25

Regular

Post #1
Just been looking at Joker's induction set up which is very nice. He mentions Mabgti's & Welly's. Wanted to take a look but can't find it. Anybody know where these threads have gone or anybody else got some setups to share please?

Also while on my research I noticed Mabgti when selling his CDA took the feed off during winter. Running it without a feed. Quote - "A very good increase in BHP especially in midrange.. In winter i run it without a feed... and in summer it runs with a feed to the foglight!"
Can someone enlighten me on why he would do this? Dunno I thought the whole purpose was to get as much cold air into the engine not warm air. Or did he mean not having the feed stick out of the foglight?

Posted 30th Sep 2009 at 04:26
abergavenny_306gti6

Regular

Post #2
i think he is on about the feed too the fog light . . . in the winter (wetter months) the chance of sucking up water from that area is more likely where as in the summer (dryer months) less likely too also the weather is colder and the air is denser in the winter so noo need to force it in as much
Posted 1st Oct 2009 at 00:54