displaying posts 1 to 2 of 2

Author Subject: RR Graphs?
ry

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Just out of curiosity - Does anyone have any graphs of their gti-6 engines on rolling roads with cams, TB's, SC's etc, just curious really to see the curves and usable power knocking around them

(And it would be interesting to see a few graphs in the same thread!)

Ta
Ry

edit:

http://www.rri.se/index.php?DN=29

paddymc wrote:
dont really know what to make of the results, i was hoping for more to be honest, when i first got the car i had it rolling roaded at jam sport and made 174 bhp with only a cat back scorpion and a k&n element.
yesterday it only made 161.8 bhp and i has a decat now. the operator said it might be running lean on top end. what you guys think of this result? i know it not that important but i would just like to know why it seems to be down on power

and here is a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7kO5jjRpXE

oecken wrote:
Anyone else got their RR to put up for comparison? just intrested, and yes as discussed numerous times how inaccurate RR can be and the different Variables involved.

jonnie1987 wrote:
does anyone know the standard power the GTI-6/Rallye makes at the wheels? As far as I know they make 167BHP at the crank/flywheel.

I recently bought a GTI-6 and in the service history were two dyno runs, one @ 168 bhp (below) and the other, 148 bhp. they dont have dates on but i was wondering, is one for power at the crank and the other for power at the wheels?Huh?

Turbocharged Honda Integra Type R DC2
Posted 3rd Oct 2009 at 01:20
monkeyman

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Here's mine form last year, BHP is at crank (calculated) torque is at wheels.

hopefully getting another run soon.

Spanner Monkeys Monkey Spanner
Forum Search Clicky
Posted 4th Oct 2009 at 16:49